For every square meter of seed purchased, we will plant 3 additional square meters on your behalf. Each $10 packet of seeds covers one square meter. We have planted over 100,000 square meters for society.
Get Involved – Become a Volunteer!
Pollinative are looking for individuals who are passionate about environmental change in their community.
Contact us for more information.
Featured below are Pollinative’s first projects located at 9158 Longwoods rd, Mt Brydges, ON
Pollinative Pathway located at the corner of Gideon Rd & Komoka Rd in Delaware, ON
- Lambton explores helping birds and the bees | Sarnia Observer https://t.co/nQNa3tt6rn 5 years ago
- Ecosystem program could expand locally - https://t.co/vInAt2P1fQ 5 years ago
- 1st of many tweets to come, , meeting the mayor of Woodstock November 7th new Pollinative sites in their city which we are starting shortly. 5 years ago
- New Research Further Proves Native Plants Offer More Bugs for Birds https://t.co/b76HXdTyT8 via @audubonsociety 5 years ago
- Creating a buzz about bees in Kitchener https://t.co/pC4JlFeCbD 5 years ago
The following are a few of the invasive species you can find around Ontario:
|Black Dog-Strangling Vine|
Native Seed Mix
We use over 50 different Native species in our seed mix:
- plus many more!